Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to Week 14 - AKA bump be gone week

Week 14 stats:
Pounds gained to date: -8. I stepped on the scale tonight and saw 140 lbs and I believe "holy shit, fuck, damn" came out of my mouth. Unless you lose 15+ lbs, the doctor isn't worried. I'm not worried, but I feel like I'm hungry.
Weeks until my next appointment: 3 weeks, 2 days (same count as last week - I think I was off)
How I am feeling (on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being "dear god, I feel like walking death"): .25. I've thrown up a few times over the last few days, but the acne seems to be going away a little so I overall things are good.
PS. Where did my bump go?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Um damn chica...

I would only hope that at 14 weeks I would look like that.

But no such luck. I wouldn't be able to look like that unless I lived in Africa for about a year.

Love ya