Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Heart rate & blood work update

I had a doctor's appointment today with my old doc. I scheduled it weeks ago before I realized I hated her office. I decided to keep it cause, well...cause!

We went over my bloodwork from a few weeks ago and I'm proud to say that I'm not starting this pregnancy out anemic! I also don't have syphilis, so that is a HUGE load off of my mind...=D

The best part about keeping the appointment was that we got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler! She said it was around 160 which is perfect for me being 11 weeks. At my 7 week appointment it was around 134, so the Goonie is going strong. I thought I heard a little wheezing in the breathing, so Troy will have to show the Goonie when it's born how to use an inhaler...=D

While we were waiting 45 freaking minutes for the doctor, we came up with names for a boy or girl. For a boy, we've chosen "Dragon Hawk", and for a lady Goonie, we're going with "Troyina". Not sure about a middle name for Troyina yet, but Dragon is the first name and Hawk is the middle name.

I realize these might seem a little weird to all of you, but we're in Los Angeles the land of crazy names!*

Also, I'm stuck at work until about 10 pm tonight, so I'll post my 11 week belly photo tomorrow. Cause I know you're all at the edge of your freaking seats right now.

*For anyone who thinks I'm serious about these names needs to learn to read sarcasm!

1 comment:

Anne Bailey said...

WHERE IS MY PHOTO??? Also, so sorry you puked at work again - I will never again go to Courtyard Cafe.