Sunday, September 7, 2008

The cutest thing ever

So I forgot to post this last week, but it's so cute, YOU too might puke a rainbow.

I was on my way over to my super amazing friend Anne's house for dinner, and I got a phone call from her house. It was her (almost) 5 year old Aidan. He wanted to know if my baby would rather watch Diego or Toy Story II. He had heard earlier from his mom that my baby can see and hear, but can't see outside my tummy. He thought it was sad for the baby to not be able to watch the movie with us.

Are you? Are you puking a rainbow yet? Isn't that seriously adorable?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And a special shout out to my favoritest niece Ashlyn Grace who turns 2 today! Special thanks to all of you who read this blog who said prayers for Ashy when she was a little baby. She had to have heart surgery around 2 months old and it was a very scary time. I'm pleased to announce that you couldn't tell that this little girl has ever had a cold let alone open heart surgery! She's a healthy little spitfire who brings joy to everyone she meets. I love you Ash!:::

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Aww, that is cute!

and Happy B-day to your niece, Ashlyn, what a great name!