Sunday, November 2, 2008

Toilet Bowl Anonymous

Hi my name is Sarah. I've now been clean for over 10 days, and I'm proud of my sobriety.

It started innocently enough - I'd throw up when I was nauseous, but then soon I couldn't get enough of it and was "sniffing the toilet water" 2, 3, maybe even 4 times a day. It got to the point where it didn't matter where I was: Target, work, home, I would have to sniff the toilet water when the craving hit. This went on for 14, 15 weeks and no one batted an eye.

Except for a stomach flu last week, I've been clean for 10 days and couldn't feel better. My appetite is coming back, and hopefully the weight will soon. My family is starting to talk to me again, and I can focus on work. I'm like a new woman.

"Thank you Toilet Bowl Anonymous for helping me kick this".

1 comment:

Tammy Spence said...

OMG! This is hilarious! I am so glad that you are feeling better. Love you
Tammy