Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Somebody kill me please

Given that Troy and I like to share things, yesterday he shared his stomach flu with me - fun times! 2 people with butt pee and vomiting in a 600 sq ft 1 bath apartment was not a fun evening. I think I might have gained about .5 lbs over the weekend, but I'm sure after yesterday I'm back down to -10 lbs +.

I woke up at 5:30 this morning to get ready to catch my flight to Boston for work. After taking a shower and nearly passing out 3 times, I quickly realized that I couldn't make this 6 hr flight.

To put things in to prespective, the only other time I've cancelled a work event was when my ancient gas oven exploded in my face giving me 2 degree burns on my arms and hands. I spent the whole night in the ER hopped up on morphine and still tried to get on the flight the next night. My manager at the time forbade me from flying, but I would have been on that flight otherwise.

So, if you could kindly come over and put me out of my misery, I would greatly appreciate it. M'kay, thanks!

No comments: