Monday, December 1, 2008

Pants getting tight...

At almost 23 weeks pregnant, some of my work pants are finally getting to the point where I feel knocked up and not like an impostor. Buttoning my work pants this morning, I actually had to suck it in a bit to put them on. My jeans still fit fine, but I've moved from the 3rd to the 2nd hole in my belt.

It could be the delicious Thanksgiving feast I ate, or the fact that food has flavor once again. Troy says I still eat like a bird (small meals here and there), but at least I'm retaining the food! I weighed myself this am, and an up to 145.5 lbs, so only 2.5 lbs away from my starting weight!

It was so fantastic being home for Thanksgiving with all of our family. We were only there for a short time, but it was so hard to get back on the plane and come back to Los Angeles (even though it was butt ass cold up in Seattle).

****UPDATE 1:30 pm****
I just had a delicious burger and fries and am sitting at my desk with my pants unbuttoned hiding underneath my shirt; first time EVER I've had to resort to that. I'm also currently fighting a wicked case of "food coma" (it's real...). I might need to get up and do some laps soon.

3 comments:

Mary said...

yey! good job babe!!

L said...

Eat Girl Eat!
I'm Italian, we want everyone to eat. Yay for a burger & fries!

Ro @ Ro is me! said...

Congrats on gaining!

And yes, Food Coma is VERY real!

:)