Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Week 8 - it's a fetus party up in here!

Happy birthday to the Goonie who turns 8 weeks today! So what did you do this week? Cause I created ears, toes, and fingers. Yep, I've been busy!

Anyhoo, before I show off the belly pix, I thought you all would like to see my harvest from today. They are all organic heirloom tomatoes: Pineapple (big ones), Green Zebra, Mortgage Lifter, and paste tomatoes.

We're enjoying them with our homegrown basil, and really yummy buffalo mozzarella from Costco. A few of these are going to work, but the rest are headed to the freezer to make sauce at some point.
Now for the obligatory belly shot: tada! that is 50% Goonie, and 50% gnocchi. Mmm...gnocchi.
A new part of my weekly post: the stats.
Pounds gained to date: .5 lbs
Weeks until my next appointment: 4
How I am feeling (on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being "dear god, I feel like walking death"): .25. Thanks mom for the great healthy pregnancy genes! This totally makes up for the knobby knees and small boobs.
Until next time!

1 comment:

Tammy Spence said...

Sniffer! Congrats on the pregnancy your baby will be so cute. I love the blog. My sister, Sarah uses cloth diapers in spain and swears by them. However, they don't save her any money because she keeps buying them because she likes the designs. Someday when I have a little munchkin I will use those too. I can't wait to see you when you move home. Check out my sis's blog, she writes about the diapers she uses...Newmamainspain.blogspot. Love to you