Saturday, July 4, 2009

Two very important birthdays

Happy birthday America! This is the first Fourth of July in Washington that I can remember where it isn't raining. We also have a bird's eye view of the downtown fireworks tonight, so I'm extremely excited and blessed to be living in this gorgeous town.

And happy 3 month birthday to Mr. Jack Barry! I cannot believe how quickly the time has flown. 90 days ago, the lord blessed your father and I with the sweetest, most beautiful baby I have ever seen.

Jack, you have only been in this world for a short time, but you immediately became the most important thing ever in my life. You are the light of our lives and Poppa and I love you more than anything in the whole universe.

Even with how much we love you, we still like to mess with your hair during bath time. Despite only being 3 months old, you can pull off "punk rock mowhawk baby". We love you Jackie!

1 comment:

Mary said...

He has the most adorable faces!